Celebrating 175 Years! Join us next year for the 175th Stark County Fair August 27 - September 2, 2024.
Entries for 2023 have closed. Thank you for a great year!
Step 1: Account Setup
- Click on the Create Account Button
- Select a Division from the dropdown box
- Open Livestock for Live Stock
- Open Class for Grange and Art Hall
- Open Jr for Junior Exhibitors participating in Open Class
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Address, email address and Birthdate (required fields)
- Choose a Username and Password
- Set your security question
- Click on Save Account Information
Step 2: Log In and Entries
- Click the log In button and enter the information from Step 1, click Login
- Once in the program, click on the Entries button
- From the dropdown menu, choose a department
- Then choose the specific class by hitting the + sign in the first column by the appropriate entry
- Click the Add button to add your entry
- Enter any required fields (those with an *) then click on Save Entry
- You will get a message that your entry has been added
Step 3: Review Entries and Cart
- Click on the Review Entries button to make sure you have all the entries you would like to put into the system
- If correct, then click on the Items/Checkout Button
- You will need to select a membership option by clicking on the appropriate circle
- NOTE: if you have already purchased a membership at the office or through camping, select Pre-Purchased Membership option.
- If you do not have a membership then click on the appropriate type. This will then be added to your cart for checkout.
Step 4: Finalizing Cart and Checking Out
- On the checkout screen, you will need to click the box highlighted in yellow. If you wish, you can read the fair rules.
- Once the box is checked, click the Checkout button and enter your credit/debit card information.
- Then click Pay
You will receive an email receipt for the online entries. Should you want to add entries, you can do so anytime online up until the closing date of entries.